Land clearing can be carried out through forestry mulching and is a method that is both efficient and eco-friendly. A mulching machine is used that helps in shredding all types of vegetation and creates natural mulch that can benefit the eco-system. When this broken down vegetation is again made part of the soil it makes it more fertile and richer. Clearing land using this method is one that is efficient and faster than clearing the land by hand, and the mulching machines that we use require just a short time to clear unwanted shrubs, trees, and other brush even from large areas.
1. Recreation centers, nature trail creation local parks, bike paths, hunting areas, and more. The mulching machine can be used in these areas to clear areas and create paths with just one pass.
2. Tree removal. Chainsaws are not the only equipment that can be used for the removal of trees. A forestry mulcher has sharp teeth that can grind trees that have already fallen or do so from the top down. The video below will give you a demonstration.
3. Removal of Invasive species. Invasive species can often take over a property. These plants are called invasive, because they spread quickly, are not natural to the habitat they now are in, are hard to remove, while removal by hand will not get you very far. If you want to prevent their spreading in the future, these plants must be removed by their roots. Mulchers will chew up these invasive plants and convert it into nutrients for the soil. Is this not environmentally friendly?
4. Clearing Fence and Property Lines. Pesky sucker trees can line your fencing and can be removed through the use of the forestry mulcher. You will not be required to take away debris, grind stumps, or go in for any other clean up. This vegetation will just be shredded and become part of the soil.
5. Beautifying Real Estate. Do you have a vacant lot that has been on the market for a long time and is overgrown and ugly, and one which you require to sell? Get out the mulcher, give your lot some curb appeal and make it saleable once again. Your buyers will then have a vision of what the property can be like.
6. Preventing Wildfires. Wildfires can be prevented if the huge amount of dry brush and leafy plants are reduced through proactive mulching. If they are not treated, these can become fuel sources which can then have a tendency to catch fire that which in turn can affect the forest canopy.
7. Debris Mulching. If you have piles of debris and vegetation on your land, the mulcher will do all the heavy lifting that can save you backaches and huge fees for disposal. You will also have natural mulch that you can use in other parts of your landscape.
8. Clearing a Right-of-Way. Pipelines, roads, and other utility lines require paths before they can be laid or constructed, and this right-of-way can easily be created through forest mulching. To do this, it often needs the clearing of trees, vegetation, and tree stumps.
If you are in need of any of these services just give us a call. We will give you competitive quotes and assure you of quality service.